REFUND & TUITION POLICIES
1) TUITION: Payment is due at the time of registration. Tuition can be processed by credit card, ACH, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $25 is non-refundable after registration. There are no refunds after the first week of class. Please see summer camp registration for detailed information about our summer camp refund policy.
3) TRIAL WEEK: For students who want to try out programs for the first time, PVTC will offer a trial week for the first week of class with 100% refund guaranteed if the class isn't a good fit. Come see what the fun is about! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
4) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call at 650-530-2428.
SICK POLICY & COVID PROTOCOL
We understand that illness happens.
Though consistent class/camp attendance is important, please keep your child at home if they satisfy any of the following:
Fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
Chills, muscle/body ache
Undiagnosed rash, spots, or sores
Persistent, productive cough
Green or yellow nasal discharge
Wheezing/undiagnosed trouble breathing
Red, swollen, draining, or crusted eyes
Presence of head lice
Positive Covid test
Your child may be present at class/camp if:
● They have been fever free for 24 hours without medication
● Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea free for 24 hours without medication
● Other symptoms are improving and they have a negative Covid test
If your child has a lingering cough, and other symptoms are improving, they may attend class/camp as long as they have been fever free for 24 hours without medication. We highly encourage them to wear a mask until lingering symptoms subside.
If your child tests positive for Covid-19, please isolate for 5 days from the start of symptoms. After the 5th day, students may return to class with a negative Covid test. PVTC recommends students mask for a full 10 days after the start of symptoms or positive Covid test. If students continue to test positive, please isolate for a full 10 days, or until they have a negative Covid test.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com or give us a call at 650-530-2428.