Children & Youth Classes
At PVTC, we believe that theatre does remarkable things for each individual. We are committed to helping every student realize their full creative potential. We celebrate diversity and offer classes to all students without exception. To that end, we have three levels of acting classes for children and youth, as well as classes in musical theatre, technical theatre, writing classes, and sometimes even adult workshops!
Fall Session begins the week of September 9th
1) TUITION: For our four-week, three-week, and two-week long camps, you have the option of processing your camp tuition in full, or by installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. For classes payment is due at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the ﬁrst class will not be admitted into the classroom. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $100 of our month-long, three-week, and two-week camp tuition is non-refundable. $25 is non-refundable for our week-long camps and classes. There are no refunds after the time of auditions for our four-week, three-week, and two-week camps and after the first day of camp for our one-week camps. If you drop a camp or class prior to the refund deadline, you may choose to receive a partial refund, or hold credit towards a future class.
3) LATE REGISTRATION: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we may not be able add additional students as the script has already been developed, casting has taken place, etc. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
4) TRIAL CLASS: We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre ofﬁce at (650) 530-2428 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.