Join us for in-person classes this Spring!
Our Spring Session starts April 25th and runs until May 20th.
Spring 2022 Classes
Classes run the week of April 25 through May 19th (4 weeks)*
*Tuesday classes run May 3rd through May 24th (4 weeks)
Spring into a theatre class this April! Move your body, use your voice, and ignite your imagination as you create with friends.
COVID Precautions - Classes will be held outdoors (depending on the weather). As of April 4th 2022, masking is optional for vaccinated individuals participating in PVTC programming. PVTC still highly recommends masking, but we trust our participants & families to decide what is best for them and will respect their masking decisions. A more comprehensive list of our COVID policies is posted HERE.
Campus Location - Classes will be held on campus at 945 Portola Road in Portola Valley.
1) TUITION: For our four-week, three-week, and two-week long camps, you have the option of processing your camp tuition in full, or by installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. For classes, payment is due at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the first class will not be admitted into the classroom. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $25 is non-refundable for after school class tuition. There are no refunds after the first day of class. Please see summer camp pages for detailed information about our summer 2021 camp refund policy.
3) LATE REGISTRATION: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we may not be able add additional students as the script has already been developed, casting has taken place, etc. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
4) TRIAL CLASS: We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre offie at (650) 530-2428 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.