ADULT ACTING CLASSES
ABOUT LUISA SERMOL
Luisa Sermol is a recent transplant to the Bay Area from Portland, Oregon, An actress, director, and educator for over 30 years, she is a graduate of the Juilliard School of Drama, and holds a Masters in Teaching (Lewis and Clark) and a BA in English Literature (PSU). She has taught students of all ages working with Portland Actors’ Conservatory, Portland Shakespeare Project, Portland Community College, Lewis and Clark College, Reed College, University of Washington,The Oregon Symphony, The Yakima Symphony, Theatreworks, many theatre outreach programs as well as public school teaching and currently teaches drama at The Girls Middle School in Palo Alto. Her acting credits include Broadway, Off-Broadway, Williamstown, Portland Center Stage, Artists Repertory Theater, many Portland theatres, and is honored to be a 5-time award winner of Portland’s Outstanding Performance by an actress. Recent work in the Bay Area includes The Siegel for City Lights, They Promised Her the Moon for Theatreworks New Work Festival, Noises Off for Hillbarn Theatre and the upcoming Archduke at Theatreworks. Film/television work includes Leverage, Personals, Zero Effect, Grimm, and the award winning animated short, Insect Poetry. She is a member of Actors' Equity Association and The Screen Actors' Guild.
1) TUITION: For our four-week, three-week, and two-week long summer camps, you have the option of processing your camp tuition in full, or by installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. For classes payment is due at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the ﬁrst class will not be admitted into the classroom. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $100 of our month-long, three-week, and two-week camp tuition is non-refundable. $25 is non-refundable for our week-long camps and classes. There are no refunds after the time of auditions for our four-week, three-week, and two-week camps and after the first day of camp for our one-week camps. If you drop a camp or class prior to the refund deadline, you may choose to receive a partial refund, or hold credit towards a future class.
3) LATE REGISTRATION: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we may not be able add additional students as the script has already been developed, casting has taken place, etc. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
4) TRIAL CLASS: We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre ofﬁce at (650) 530-2428 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.