Join us for class in-person or on Zoom
PVTC 2023-2024 Classes
Let your creativity flow with our theatre classes that are designed to inspire playfulness and imagination and to begin to bring awareness to body and voice through creative play, games, and stories. Stay tuned for more information about our fall class schedule. We plan to post our schedule and open enrollment in July.
PVTC periodically offers theatre classes for adults. Past classes include students working on scenes and monologues. This past spring we offered a course dedicated to Julia Cameron’s groundbreaking book The Artist’s Way. The course introduces techniques and exercises that maximize creativity and productivity across all artistic disciplines.
At this time PVTC does not have a current class offering planned for adults.
GET ADDED TO OUR MAILING LIST!
1) TUITION: Payment is due at the time of registration. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
$25 non refundable. Quarterly tuition of $275, $400, $500 is non refundable after the ADD/DROP period closes. Prior to drop deadline tuition refunds will be prorated. If your child needs to drop after the drop deadline due to a conflict, tuition can be turned into a donation or a credit can be issued on your account. Please contact the PVTC office at email@example.com to discuss further.
2) REFUNDS: $25 is non-refundable after registration. There are no refunds outside of the ADD/DROP period. Please see summer camp registration for detailed information about our summer camp refund policy.
3) ADD/DROP PERIOD: Students can add/drop classes for the first two weeks of class. After that, classes are “locked” for the semester so teachers and students can build ensemble and work on their projects.
4) TRIAL WEEK - NEW! For students who want to try out programs for the first time, PVTC will offer a trial week for the first week of class with no payment required. Come see what the fun is about! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a trial class.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.