July 27 - August 7, 2020
$850 Camp Tuition
Entering Grades 6-8
The camp day runs from 9am-3pm
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES
• Monday 5/11 - Audition forms due
• Monday 5/18 - Auditions
• Wednesday 5/27 at 5pm - Town Hall (Camp Online)
• Friday, 6/7 - Casting announced
• Monday, 7/27 - First day of camp
• Monday, 7/27 - All campers are "off book"
• Thursday, 8/6 - Performance #1 at 7:00pm
• Friday 8/7 - 1/2 day of camp (9am-12pm)
• Friday, 8/7 - Performance #2 at 7:00pm
• Saturday, 8/8 - Camp STRIKE
IMPORTANT CAMP UPDATE
To ensure the safety of the community, the bulk of camp will occur using online platforms. After hosting a successful spring session of online workshops, we are feeling confident about working in this new medium to create a magical experience this summer. You probably have questions (we do, too!), but we are working hard to plan for a summer that captures the true PVTC spirit. To that end, here are our summer goals:
Create meaningful community amongst campers, staff, and interns maintaining PVTC camp values and traditions.
Give students solid skills in areas of theatre performance, design, and technical theatre while being safe and taking into account what’s possible within a modified structure.
Create a quality final product for each camp that can be shared amongst family members on what would have been the performance date.
We have an important show update to share with you in light of the decision to move digital. Unfortunately, we are unable to secure any kinds of recording rights for our original script choice for middle school acting camp. For that reason, our visionary director Maddie Napel has conceived of an amazing story that will be embellished by students in acting camp with a new title-- “MASKED: An interactive Superhero Adventure”! Camp will culminate with a LIVE performance on Zoom. Check out the super cool description in the synopsis link below.
In an attempt to answer some of the questions you may have, we have created an FAQ page
Policies for Summer Camp
1) Payment: For our month-long, three-week, and two-week long summer camps, you have the option of paying for camp in full, or paying in installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. Payments can be made by credit card, check, or cash.
2) Refunds: $100 of payment for our month-long, three- week, and two-week camps are non-refundable; $25 for our week-long camps are non-refundable. There are no refunds after the time of auditions for our four week and two week camps and after the first day of camp for our one week camps. If you drop camp prior to the refund deadline, you may choose to receive a partial refund in the original form of payment, or to hold credit towards a future class.
As of now the bulk of camp will occur using online platforms. If digital camp is not a good fit for your family we are happy to speak with you about credit towards future programming, refunds for camp, or turning your tuition into a tax-deductible donation to help PVTC through this difficult time.
The deadline to drop our two-week acting camp and receive a refund has been extended through JULY 13th.