Summer Session I- Musical Theatre
June 17th - July 13, 2019
PVTC is thrilled to bring this story of family tradition, honor, and strength to our space this summer. With ample stage time for every performer to shine, this is the perfect show for four-week camp. We are also excited to offer opportunities to explore stage combat, martial arts, and calligraphy in camp rotation groups. With a message that we can all get behind, Disney's Mulan JR is sure to be a favorite among campers for years to come.
NOTE: There are still spaces available in this camp. Auditions have now passed, but if you are still interested in joining camp there are opportunities available to be featured in the MULAN JR ensemble!
$1,395 Camp Tuition
Entering Grades 2-8
The camp day runs from 9am-3pm
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES
• Sunday 3/3 - Material pick up from 1:30-4:30pm
• Sunday 3/3 - New parent meeting from 2-3pm
• Monday 4/29 - Auditions (4-7pm) ; slots will be assigned
• Wednesday 5/1 - Auditions (4-6pm) ; slots will be assigned
• Saturday 5/4 - Callbacks from 11am-4pm
• Friday, 6/7 - Casting announced
• Monday, 6/17 - First day of camp
• Thursday, 7/4 - No camp (4th of July holiday)
• Thursday 7 /11 - Preview/Performance #1 at 10:30am
• Thursday 7 /11 - Performance #2 at 7pm
• Friday 7/12 - 1/2 day of camp (9am-12pm)
• Friday 7/12 - Performance #3 at 7pm
• Saturday 7/13 - Performance #4 at 2pm
• Saturday, 7/13 Closing ceremony & cast party (3:30-6pm)
Policies for Summer Camp
1) Payment: For our month-long, three-week, and two-week long summer camps, you have the option of paying for camp in full, or paying in installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. Payments can be made by credit card, check, or cash.
2) Refunds: $100 of payment for our month-long, three-week, and two-week camps are non-refundable; $25 for our week-long camps are non-refundable. There are no refunds after the time of auditions for our four week and two week camps and after the first day of camp for our one week camps. If you drop camp prior to the refund deadline, you may choose to receive a partial refund in the original form of payment, or to hold credit towards a future class.