Join us for virtual classes this winter!
Winter 2021: Light Up the Screen
Stuck at home for the winter? Looking for a creative outlet to battle the short days and long nights? Look no further. Our theme this winter is Light up your screen! Join us for a virtual theatre class that will keep you moving, creating, and connecting this winter.
Classes start the week of Jan. 11th and run for 10 weeks
No classes Presidents' Week (Feb. 15th-19th)
Classes end the week of Mar. 22nd
Special classes for ages 3-5 + their parents the 2nd Sunday of every month
Youth interested in vocal coaching? Adults (ages 18+) interested in individual monologue coaching? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1) TUITION: For our four-week, three-week, and two-week long camps, you have the option of processing your camp tuition in full, or by installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. For classes payment is due at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the ﬁrst class will not be admitted into the classroom. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $25 is non-refundable for after school class tuition. There are no refunds after the first day of class. Please see summer camp pages for detailed information about our summer 2021 camp refund policy.
3) LATE REGISTRATION: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we may not be able add additional students as the script has already been developed, casting has taken place, etc. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
4) TRIAL CLASS: We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre ofﬁce at (650) 530-2428 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.