PVTC Children’s Programs
At PVTC, we believe that theatre does remarkable things for each individual child. We are committed to helping every student realize their full creative potential. We celebrate diversity and offer classes to all children without exception. To that end, we have three 3 levels of acting classes for children and youth, along with writing classes, and on occasion we offer dance classes,adult workshops.
Summer Camp 2018
Session I June 18th - July 14th
Session II July 16th - 27th
Session III July 30th - August 10th
Session IV August 13th - 17th
Level I Acting Class
Dress Up Drama (Ages 3-K)
Starlets (Grades K-1)
Rising Stars (Grades 2-3)
Junior Starts (Grades 4-8)
Level II Acting Class
In the Wings (Grades 3)
Center Stage (Grades 4-5)
Show Stoppers (Grades 5-6)
In the Spotlight (Grades 6-8)
Level III Acting Class Performance Ensembles
Performance Ensemble (Grades 5-6)
Adv. Performance Ensemble (Grades 7-8)
HS Performance Troupe (Grades 9-12)
Society of Young Inklings
Boarding School Stories (Grades 1-3)
Novelist’s Workshop (Grades 4-8)
Late Fee & Refund Policies for Year-Round Classes & Camps
1) Payment: You must pay for class at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the ﬁrst class will not be admitted into the
2) After School Refunds: $25 of payment for class is non-refundable. There are no refunds after the ﬁrst week of class. If you drop a class by the end of the ﬁrst week, you may choose to receive a refund or a credit towards a future class.
3) Summer Camp Refunds: $100 of payment for our month-long and two-week camps are non-refundable; $25 for our week-long camps are non-refundable. There are no refunds after the time of auditions for our four week and two week camps and after the first day of camp for our 1 week camps. If you drop camp prior to the refund deadline, you may choose to receive a partial refund in the original form of payment, or to hold credit towards a future class.
4) After School Late Registration: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we cannot add students since the script is being developed. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
5) We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre ofﬁce at (650) 851-8282 ext. 105 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and vacation camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.