Join us for in-person classes this Spring!
Our Spring Session starts April 25th and runs until May 20th.
Winter 2022 Classes
Winter enrollment is now closed
Start Date: Week of January 31, 2022
End Date: Week of March 14, 2022
No Class: Monday 1/17 (MLK Day) or 2/21 (President’s Day); Tuesday 2/22 (President’s Day)
Spring 2022 Classes
Classes run the week of April 25 through May 19th (4 weeks)
Spring into a theatre class this April! Move your body, use your voice, and ignite your imagination as you create with friends.
COVID Precautions - Classes will be held indoors, masks will be worn regardless of vaccination status.
Campus Location - Classes will be held on campus at 945 Portola Road in Portola Valley.
On-Campus/In-Person & Online Class Opportunities
3:30-4:30 PM Silly Shenanigans (Grades 1-3) REGISTER HERE
4:30-5:30 PM Musical Theatre (Grades 2-5) REGISTER HERE
5:30-7:00 PM Field Trip! Theatre in the World (Grades 9-12) REGISTER HERE
5:30-7:00 PM ASL for Broadway! (Ages 18+) - Online REGISTER HERE
5:30- 7:00 PM Book Club (But for Plays!) (Grades 11 -Adults of all ages) - Online REGISTER HERE
10-10:50 AM Storybook Theatre (Ages 3-5) REGISTER HERE
3:30-4:20 PM Dress Up Drama (Ages 4-Kinder) REGISTER HERE
3:30-4:30 PM Improv & Games (Grades 4-8) REGISTER HERE
4:30-5:30 PM Musical Theatre (Grades 6-8) REGISTER HERE
Laughing Out Loud
6-7pm Sing it Out
7-8pm Dance it Out
8-9pm Laugh it Out
We could all use more laughter in our lives. Join us on Monday evenings to “Sing it Out”, “Dance it Out”, and “Laugh it Out”! Choose one, two, or all three topics. No experience necessary
GET ADDED TO OUR MAILING LIST!
1) TUITION: For our four-week, three-week, and two-week long camps, you have the option of processing your camp tuition in full, or by installments. Final payments are due at the start of the camp session. A first payment of $250 is required at the time of registration. For classes payment is due at the time of registration. Students who have not paid by the first class will not be admitted into the classroom. Tuition can be processed by credit card, check, or cash.
2) REFUNDS: $25 is non-refundable for after school class tuition. There are no refunds after the first day of class. Please see summer camp pages for detailed information about our summer 2021 camp refund policy.
3) LATE REGISTRATION: If you would like to register after the ﬁrst day of a class, you may do so up until the second class meeting. After the second class meeting, we may not be able add additional students as the script has already been developed, casting has taken place, etc. We do not pro-rate classes that are added late.
4) TRIAL CLASS: We understand that some of our younger artists may be hesitant about trying a theatre class. If you have a young student and wish to test a class, please feel free to call the theatre offie at (650) 530-2428 to make arrangements for a trial class before formally registering online.
5) SCHOLARSHIPS: PVTC offers a limited amount of need-based scholarships for our after school classes and camps. Families can apply for a scholarship HERE. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.